Sunday, March 6, 2011

quote #68 + update

okay so I haven't posted in a while so here is an update on my life and what I am doing as far as tumbling goes. I am working on moving up to level 8 on floor! yay! I can't wait! I am changing one of my doube-mini passes (L7) to the spotter backtuck front tuck instead of the spotter pike jump tuck barani because it scores better. I still have my mind set for Nationals in San Antonio, Texas this summer. Oh and just in case you didn't hear, Region 1 championships have been moved to Utah!!! I was super excited for them to be in Portland, Oregon but this way it will be cheaper for me. :D So overall I am having a good time tumbling and hope you are too!

quote #68
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
-unknown

No comments: