Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm ready, I'm pumped!

I know I have neglected this blog due to my love for my other blog, but lately I have had an itch to bring this blog back to life. I've had an itch to re-visit some old gymnastics videos from a few years ago and remember why I am so committed to what I do. This awakening has come mostly from meeting my Olympic Idols {click HERE and HERE}

So as far as my tumbling life goes, I have a new coach. My old coach is going on an LDS mission! {click HERE for more information} I am super excited for her, but am going to miss her a lot. She pushed me really hard, and got me really far this year, and I am worried I won't progress as fast without her. But I do really love the our new coach, so I hope that I will stay motivated, and that I will push myself harder than ever before, and that I will go far this year.

I have a feeling that this year is going to be my year. That this year will be different. That this year I will excel further, and fly higher than I ever have before.

So with that I want to come back to this blog. To document it all. My thoughts, my emotions, and my dream for this sport that I love so much.

I'm ready, I'm pumped! So bring it on 2012 because I'm ready!

No comments: