Monday, September 24, 2012

gym update

Wow Its hard to keep up more than one blog at a time. I can't believe its almost the end of September and I haven't posted at all this month! whops!

So, what to post about???

Going 8 again on floor this year, going 8 on double mini, and going 7 on trampoline (I missed my mobility score by .2 of a point!)

I am competing level 8 with the highest DD allowed. I am not sure what I will do for double mini passes this year yet.

As far as team mates and coaches there have been some changes as of late. Some team mates have moved, or quit. I miss them a lot. One of my coaches is leaving on an LDS mission in about a week, and won't be back for the next18 months. Our new coach, Jake, will take her spot. Jake is awesome and we have already learned a lot from him. We will all miss Ashlie, and can't wait for the next 18 months to be over.

We have bumped it up a few notches in the gym in order to be ready for comp season comes January. We are working hard, but having fun.

No comments: