Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Utah summer Games

The state games of the west

Last Sunday I got back from St. George where I had my last competition of the season. The Utah Summer Games. This was a fun competition probably because I took gold on all three events. This was a generally small meet compared to State and Regional Championships. but it was a nice way to end the season. Here are some pictures


The long drive down.



having fun in the car.


The beautiful scenery.

our car window paint. Go Flipside!!!

Check in

Havin' Fun at opening ceremonies







Fire works


First time on the podium


On the podium yet again


Still on top undefeated


Talking to friends (the second place girl was in the bathroom when they where calling awards. I think it was kind of funny. Her mom had to go get her.)


my medals



my scores:
Tramp-My goal was to get better than 23.00 I slaughtered it with a 25.30 and got first!
Double-Mini- My goal for double mini and floor was to get gold. I did just that with a score of 25.30
Floor-I got a score of 52.80 and On top of the meadle stand again with first place!
This was one of my favorite meets and we had a blast and my team did very well. Sorry I don't have any video my computer wouldn't let me upload them. I'll post pictures from previous meets during the year.


























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: