Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Home again, home again... National Championships 2012~ Long Beach, California

Hey guys! I just got back from a long 10 days in Long Beach, California for the U.S. Junior Olympic National Championships! It was so much fun! I finished 4th in my flight and 24th place overall. I hit good passes but I had a low full on my 2nd pass. I was happy with it but wished I could have placed a little higher overall, but hey! it was better than last year! Thanks to my fantastic coaches and team mates, as well as my friends, family, and my EFY company! Your support is fantastic. You guys are the best and I couldn't have made it without you! I may not have placed the highest but I promise you I had the LOUDEST fan club out of all my competitors. I had my own little cheerleaders screaming my name when I went to warm up and compete. haha I love you Miki, ED, and Anedy! Long Beach was a blast! I went to Disney Land AND Six Flags and managed NOT to get sunburned! (Most of my family is fried) I got to do baptisms for the dead at the New Port Beach Temple with B and some of my family, and some of my coaches family. I went to the aquarium and touched sharks. And I did tons of other stuff! I have the greatest team and we have so much fun! haha we know how to have a good time. I will post pictures soon on my "Team Flipside" page so make sure to check them out!

No comments: