Monday, April 9, 2012

Me?!? Quit!?! NEVER!!! Quote #172

Hey guys!! Yes, I know I haven't posted much lately...sorry about that. I have been SUPER BUISY with theatre stuff, school stuff, and what not. BUT now I am starting training for State, regionals (hopefully), and NATIONALS!!! Regionals are in Beaverton, Oregon; and nationals are at Long beach, California!!! It's time to get my tumble on!! Only two weeks until State Champs!! And boy do I have work to do! Only 52 days untill summer! (not that I'm counting down or anything...) I'm super stoake to finally get out of Jr. High and move on to bigger things. And although this whole theatre thing has been a riot, Its not really what I want to do with my life and I have missed tumbling IMMENSLY! Literally! I have missed so much tumbling for theatre its crazy! So although its been fun, I think I will rejoin my team at the gym. (by the way, I have missed so much tumbling that when I finally came back one of my team mates said that she thought I had quit! Me?!? Quit!?! NEVER!!!) So that was my tumblers lament! I'd like to leave you with quote from our beloved prophet durring conference last week. :)

"Effort is required, but it is effort that you will never, ever forget." -President Monson

No comments: