Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello world! {I'm back!}

So I know I haven't posted since last month! ops! I have been SUPER BUSY lately and have not had much spare time. But I'm back now and I am going to try to post as much as possible during this exciting competition season. Starting with a recap of my tumbling competition on March 17th.

Kalon Ludvigston Invitational March 17th 2012
So on Floor I finally landed my full in competition! yahoo! I placed 6th and was really happy with a score of 52.70. Now I just need to get that score up to a 53.20 so I can go to nationals. On double mini I took 2nd! I was super happy with this! I scored a 57.50. I need a 58.10 to mobilize so hopefully I can get that soon. And then on tramp I did one of the best passes I have ever competed and I actually finished the pass this time! (unlike my last two meets) I took third place with a score of 22.00. It was a good meet and I was happy with it. :D

No comments: