Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quote #170 & new years!!

Being New Years day I thought this would be a good quote!


"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room,
drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched.
Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through
the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for
potential."

-- Ellen Goodman


This year I hope to accomplish many, many things! To start off the year I am picking up an extra day of tumbling. I hope this year brings joy in way of competitions, I'm hoping for another national championships this year that will be held in Long Beach, California! I'm excited to watch the 2012 olympics! I hope to do many things with my church such as youth comference, EFY, 4th year hike, girls camp, and I want to get my young women's medallion! This year will be the year I start high school, get my drivers licence, turn 16, start to date, and hopefully get better grades than I did in 2011. So as I sit here in my basement looking at my Christmas tree I think "were will my life be next time this Christmas tree goes up?" I hope it goes far! I love you all thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: