Saturday, September 10, 2011

Quotes from the gym

Okay so here are some of the quotes I've heard of in the gym from my coaches and teammates.

Quote #169

"Somewhere he is practicing. When we meet he will win."
-unknown

Practice! Your apponants are so don't expect to win without the work!

Quote #170
once is luck
Twice is coincidence
Three times is SKILL!
-lance

In my gym you aren't allowed to do a new skill just once. Consistence is key and the only thing that will get you where you want to be.

Quote #171
"a good gymnast does it until she does it right."
-unknown

If at first you don't succeed try and try again!

Those are a couple that I have heard in the gym recently. If you have any you woe lime to share email them to me at icantumble@yahoo.com or write them in a comment!

Thanks for reading!!
Love Whitney

No comments: