Saturday, June 18, 2011

catching up

Okay so update on me. I have qualified for the US National Championships! I hurt my back last week then went to the chiropractor and its all better now. :D I took a tumbling break this week to attend EFY which stands for Especially For Youth where I went from 9 in the morning to 9 at night Monday through Friday and learned more about the gospel, strengthened my testimony, made some amazing friends {love you guys}, and got a fantastic sunburn {well not so fantastic}. So now I am home trying to catch up with what has happened in the world while I've been gone. Next week I have Youth Conference which is another LDS camp. So now is basically a time of preparation. Preparation for Youth Conference and preparation for the US National Championships. I'm at an exciting point in my life and am having an amazing summer. Thanks to all those who have made it amazing! I Love you guys! <3
-Whitney

No comments: