Wednesday, April 27, 2011

10 DAYS!!!

10 DAYS LEFT UNTIL UTAH STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! 
The race to the finish line begins as we complete our final preparations for state. 10 days is it. 10 days is all we got so lets make the best of it. LETS GO FLIPSIDE!!! Okay so for an update from me. Well, 10 days until state! yay! I can't wait! For my passes on floor I will be competing
W-W-4-Pike (shoot out) and
W-W-4-Full
I can't wait and I am super excited about the cool T shirts my team is making. (I will do a tutorial on how to make them so you can use them for your sports teams if you want.) I will have the number 53.2 in my head. This is the score I have to get to qualify for nationals. This is the score that will get me to the goal I have been pushing towards since last year. Its the magic number. So with that we have to PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE. Work as hard as we can and pray everything will go as planned. I LOVE MY TEAM! and I love to tumble!
GO FLIPSIDE!
{gOoD lUcK tEaM!}
~Whitney :D

No comments: