Thursday, July 29, 2010

ability,determination,attitude, (Quote #2)

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation
determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do
it."

-- Raymond Chandler

I found this quote after I got home from open gym today. I have been trying so hard to do my full. This is so true. I have tumbled with kids who have amazing ability but don't care enough to work hard. These kids never progress past whats easy for them. I have also tumbled with kids who have a terrible attitude. They want to, lets say, qualify for Nationals and you can tell they want it really bad but when ever the coach tells them to do sit ups they cry and whine. Those kids are never strong enough to do the necessary skills that's why I always I am determined with a positive attitude.

No comments: